1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30. Must have gone to bed on time last night.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, but I agree with Katie, sapphires are better. Reminds me that I have to get my necklace fixed.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Bleah. Still need to see Indiana Jones, I can’t believe I haven’t seen it yet. My childhood self would be agast.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I’ve been doing old series the past few years: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, WKRP, Deadwood, Good Eats
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and two slices of Dave’s Killer Bread: Powerseed.
6. What is your middle name? — Not good to have on the internet, you’ll have to ask me in person.
7. What food do you dislike? Kalamata olives, most meat, most condiments
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Another Cynthia. Both their new one and old one.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla. Kinda laughing at most of the people with Escalades that bought them as a status symbol.
10. Favorite sandwich? Quesadillas, followed by nearly any sort of grilled cheese. MMMMMM
11. What characteristic do you despise? Cruelty.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Boots!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? OMG I moved to Oregon, I have to answer this differently now. Um…..right now I’d say Ireland or Japan.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Hmmm. I’ve been a huge DKNY fan for years but I’m moving on. Locally made stuff right now, definitely. When I lose one dress size I’m going to go to all the seamstresses on Alberta Street.
15. Where would you retire to? Portland, Oregon. Can’t make me move, this is where I belong.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 35th – a joint birthday party with my friend Ellen and I. We did that right – too much wine, too many fancy treats, the cocktail party gave up around 10 p.m. and became a raging dance party. We danced until the morning’s light, we danced the overhead light literally out of its socket.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Tidepooling!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Wisconsin
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I know you all too well, no one will send it back, but hopefully you’ve enjoyed reading.
20. Your shoe size? 10.
21. When is your birthday? November 23.
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? O dear Lord, definitely night.
24. Pets? The two cats. Eventually a big dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Carrie is here in two days!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Gretchen can probably answer this better than I can. A writer at one point, and an archeologist (a detective with fossils! How cool is that?)
27. How are you today? Starting to get better. This is the first time in a week I haven’t been in blinding pain from a pulled back muscle.
28. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate, fresh.
29. What is your favorite flower? Me! No, errrr….they are all very pretty. Snap dragons are fun because you can make little puppets with them when you are at your Grandmother’s and there’s no toys.
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 14th, Carrie is here! June 25th, Gretchen and the kids are here!
32. What is your full name? — Also no good on the internet, ask me in person.
33. What are you listening to right now? My computer humming, I don’t tend to listen to music in the morning because I am so groggy.
34. What was the last thing you ate? Sour Cream and Onion bunnies last night.
35. Do you wish on stars? Every chance I get. I wish on a falling star, I wish on the night’s first star (although it’s dangerous, you can’t talk until you see another, and sometimes that takes a while).
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue. An ever-changing shade..
37. How is the weather right now? Overcast and getting warmer, yay! We’ve gone through a strange coldsnap. It’s supposed to be sunny by the time I cook out tonight.
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Gretchen.
39. Favorite Soft drink? I’ve given up soda. It’s too expensive! I have a complete fascination with S.Pellegrino that is my guilty secret.
40. What is your favorite restaurant? There’s too many new ones I’m trying right now, so I’d have to say it changes by the moment. Por Que No makes me really, really happy though.
41. Hair color? Strawberry blonde.
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? There were toys? Why would you waste your time with that when there’s so many books you haven’t read yet?
43. Summer or winter? Summer. Summer.
44. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Real vanilla.
46. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
47. Do you want your friends to email? Yes.
48. When was the last time you cried? Can’t remember; it was recently and because of something I’d read.
49. What is under your bed? One shoe box full of stockings that are exactly one size too small. I’ll get there!
50. What did you do last night? Exhausted last night, so I worked on my websites, emailed a few people, played the next moves of Scrabble online with friends and went to bed early with my book.
51. What are you afraid of? Being lonely (not being alone, I like that a lot) or anyone associated in anyway with Bush.
52. Salty or sweet? Salty
53. How many keys on your keyring? 3
54. How many years at your current job? hahahahahha
55. Favorite day of the week? Saturday – I get to go to the Farmers’ Market and also for a hike. And then likely something fun that night, and I get to sleep in the next day! Perfect.
56. How many towns have you lived in? OMG. Not sure. Ummmmm…..a dozen or so.
57. Do you make friends easily? I take after Murf, I can talk to anyone pretty successfully. Drives Brian nuts, makes some of my friends like shopping with me because salespeople want to talk to me and not them.
58. How many people will you send this to? Eight.
59. How many will respond? I’m thinking none, but I like filling these out anyhow :).